Thursday, June 14, 2007

And they lived happily ever after...

We're married! I graduated! Can you believe it? I don't know if I can, but I did it, we did it. The wedding was gorgeous and fun and went by entirely too fast. We had an amazing time! It was great looking around and seeing all our friends and family enjoying themselves. There were many faces of loved ones we missed, but we were blessed to have so many special people in our lives with us on our important day.








Garrett stole the show-- no surprise there. He had perfect timing, as usual, and waved during our vows to him. He is so cute and sweet; it's ridiculous! We were very impressed at what a charming trooper he was during the wedding. On a side note, Garrett has said his first words! He can say mama, hi, dada, uh-oh. During his bath yesterday, I think he said quack-quack at his rubber ducky-- so cute!






Husband and wife! We still get used to our impressive new titles, but married life feels great. We are going to Florida at the end of the month--all three of us! We're excited to take Garrett to the beach. Vacation will be awesome. We also plan to take Garrett camping soon (car campin', of course).



































1 comment:

Nicole Schmalbach said...

There are some great pictures from the wedding. I think you right, Garrett stole the show. I love the pic of just him looking as his outfit is getting adjusted. Also, the pic of MIa and you, lex, is adorable. I wish you both all the best! Love nicole