Over the last couple months, Garrett has blossomed into the older baby world. He is animated and charming and full of beans.
Just the other day he clapped his hands together for the first time. I have been playing patty-cake with him for a quite a while, and before he clapped, Garrett would push my hands together to make them clap. He has recently started waving, not always at the appropriate times. It is so darling! He waved to himself in the mirror--so cute.
Garrett makes a wide array of sounds, some very word-like and others sound like precious goblin sounds. Brendan and I call him our little monster. Garrett will grab at and tackle us, playfully. I am trying to teach him the word gentle, because that kiddo can pull your hair hard.
He isn't completely crawling, but he can get around. He can crawl backwards, roll in every direction, and squirm. Garrett has made his way under the couch and coffee table.
Brendan and I always say that we have the sweetest man. There's nothing more precious than Garrett's smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment