Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Merry Christmas, Love Garrett

We had a very Merry Christmas. Daddy and Mommy loved all of Garrett's gifts, and he loved the wrapping paper! Garrett enjoyed the Christmas tree. He often cooed at the lights. Garrett's the handsomest little man, and we were finally able to capture his sweet smile on camera.


I love this picture-- my little Michelin Man! This expression is so Brendan. Garrett is like a Brendan mini- me, but I think he has my eyes.



Garrett is such a sweety and so thoughtful and observant. I can see the wheels turning in his head when he's trying to figure something out. That usually involves tasting; he tasted a tree branch in the front yard, after batting at with much determination.
We had very nice, cozy Christmas with just the three of us, though we made a feast for at least five--very tasty. We visited family online, on Christmas Eve (webcam) and in person a few days after Christmas, in Raleigh. Garrett was delightfully social and patient. Brendan and I enjoyed spending Christmas together for the first time; joined by our little sugar plum, of course. I think we received a record number of Holiday cards, between the three of us we have about million family members. The more the merrier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the new pictures of Garrett as well as the one of the three of you - very special!! Thanks for sharing!!