So it's official, Garrett has tried his first solid food--rice cereal mixed with breast milk. Yummy. He's not 100% estatic about it, but he's getting the chance to explore new textures and flavors.
i love the new pictures! he is more handsome everytime i see him. i got him some purple high-tops today! i hope they fit his chubby little feet. i love you all.
I am three years old. I look like a perfect blend of Mommy and Daddy, and have a big mop of strawberry-blond curly hair. I was born on August 4, 2006 at 9:45 PM, to be exact. I am adorable and full of spunk!
2 comments:
My kids hated rice cereal, so your doing better than me! I love the monkey snowsuit picture, so sweet!
i love the new pictures! he is more handsome everytime i see him. i got him some purple high-tops today! i hope they fit his chubby little feet. i love you all.
Post a Comment