Thursday, January 10, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas morning was an exciting time around our little Charlie Brown tree:). Garrett opened each gift with equal delight. He loved everything! Once we showed him how to rip the paper, he really got into it. No surprise there. It took quite a while to get through all of Garrett's gifts, because he enjoyed each gift so much.
































Brendan had to go to work during the day, but he got enjoy some of the gift opening before he left. Garrett and I spent about an hour with at lunch time; we brought him artichoke/spinach dip and pumpkin/oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies. Yum! Later, I made a delicious holiday meal (if I do say so myself). Garrett loved the food.



Besides Brendan having to work, we had a great day! It was so awesome to watch Garrett's overwhelming delight at each experience during the day.










No comments: