Monday, March 26, 2007

Mr. Personality

Garrett's personality is in full bloom. He is such a sweet and happy little man. He loves to smile and laugh; especially with someone to share it with. Last week Garrett did the funniest thing. I was making dinner, and he was sitting in his chair, blowing raspberries-- one of his favorite past-times. He blew a raspberry and made a funny noise at the end. He looked at me, and I smiled and laughed, and he laughed. Then for the next five minutes, he kept trying to make noises after blowing raspberries, and would laugh and laugh.






Garrett's getting new skills all the time. He has begun eating fingerfoods; he loves Cheerios. He is very active on his belly. I think he is on the doorstep of crawling. Garrett's top front teeth are starting to poke through, also.






He is very observant, and enjoys people watching. He finds it amusing to wake up some place new, after falling asleep in the car-- most times.


My good friend, Casey, gave Garrett a gift certificate to Build-A-Bear Workshop. I took him last week, and I helped him build a velvety brown bear. Garrett enjoyed picking a sound for the bear (giggling), and liked the stuffing machine. We named him Baboo Bear. Garrett makes a big smile when I say Baboo. He likes to chew on his ear.

We've said it before, but Brendan and I think he gets cuter everyday. It doesn't seem possible, but it's true.

1 comment:

GrandDadio said...

Big Red Cute Bear Baby !!!

/GrandDadio....