skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 24, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving!
Grandmas Galore! Nanny & Garrett and Grandma Judy & Mia :)
Take a look
<--------------
Take another
-------------->
What a cute kid! One day Daddy will catch that handsome smile. Until then we will enjoy all the sweet in between faces.
1 comment:
St. J Family
said...
Wow! He is getting to be so big. I just want to pinch those cheeks!
November 26, 2006 at 6:55:00 AM PST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Adventures of Garrett and Family
About Me
Garrett
United States
I am three years old. I look like a perfect blend of Mommy and Daddy, and have a big mop of strawberry-blond curly hair. I was born on August 4, 2006 at 9:45 PM, to be exact. I am adorable and full of spunk!
View my complete profile
King of the Mountain
the lil' king and his mama
Funny Boy
life is fun
Cherub
hiking to the heavens
My Daddy and Me
waking up slow
Cool Cat
sweet hatter
Wild Boy
here comes crazy
Handsome Hikers
outdoor men at their finest
Winter Hiking
Mama and her Little Man
Lil' Cherub
I'm so sweet
Garrett Baby
Sweetest Man in the World
Daddy and Sweet Bean
two handsome men
Walkin' Man
little walker
Naked Time
Buck-Naked Books
Surfer Boy
lookin' for a good wave
Birthday Cake
finger lickin' good
Nature Boy
sweet pointer
Happy Hikers
enjoying nature
Hey Goodlookin'!
cute men
Happy Hiker
who you calling a poser?
Garrett and Mommy
sweet loves
Angel Face
where's my halo?
Beary Sweet
Bean and Baboo Bear
Family Fun
hiking family
Outerspace Baby
a beautiful quilt by Hannah, our good friend
Mama and Bean
sweet love
Little B
mini me
Naked Time
Daddy Loves Baby
Morning in Mommy's Arms
Mommy Loves Baby
Chunkey Monkey
the sweetest face
Garrett, the Sweet
he is the sweetest little man
Garrett Douglas Stephens
the sweetest bean
the Little Bean
less than one week old
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(5)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
Little Bean Strikes Again!
Happy Thanksgiving!
New Skills
the little bean or is it little sausage?
What do you want?
Who you calling cute and cuddly?
Hello
I'm so sweet
Sleepy Time
this is not posed!
Mama and Bean
what a sweetheart
Happy Halloween!
the sweetest tiger
Daddy and Bean
this is the little bean pose
1 comment:
Wow! He is getting to be so big. I just want to pinch those cheeks!
Post a Comment